The Student Newspaper Site of Northern Valley Regional High School

The Northern Star

The Northern Star

The Northern Star

Another success for NVD's annual art show
Michelle Yu, Co-News Editor • June 12, 2024

NVD holds an annual art show to display students’ artwork from different art classes the school provides, including studio art and digital...

NVD student's summer songs
Lola Brown, Co Editor-in-chief • June 12, 2024

As the weather gets warmer and seasonal depression is in the rearview mirror, certain songs perfectly match the mood. These “summer songs”...

Graduation caps being thrown in the air.
Photo courtesy of stockvault.net
A senior looks back
Lucy Brisman, Managing Editor/Opinion Editor • May 31, 2024

13 years ago, County Road Elementary School gave me an ID that defined me for my entire academic career. The first four numbers were 2024....

Another success for NVD’s annual art show

NVD holds an annual art show to display students’ artwork from different art classes the school provides, including studio art and digital photography. This year, the NVD annual art show was held in the academic theater. The opening reception was on Tuesday, June 4 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., and the art show was open for school viewing from Wednesday, June 5 to Friday, June 7 during school hours. The show displayed artwork from students of all grades and all art classes. Thanks to Mrs. Beebe, Mr. Scanlan, and Mr. Spoelstra, this year’s art show was another success.